Tomorrow September 4th , Almaty will be hosting the 25th International Building and Interiors Exhibition – KazBuild 2018. During three days visitors of the event will have a chance to hold negotiations with the exponents and familiarize with the innovations and progressive solutions of the construction industry presented by more than 288 companies from 25 countries of the globe.
This year is indeed symbolic for Kazbuild, and starting from September 4th through September 6th this major building exhibition of Kazakhstan and Central Asia will be celebrating its jubilee – 25 years of the successful activities. In honor of the 25th anniversary of the event, the organizers have prepared an upgraded business agenda offering 13 master classes and 22 open sessions from the gurus of the sector:
- Seminar “Boosting sales of the construction materials and equipment with the use of information models”
- Seminar “Usage of information models of the engineering equipment from suppliers”
- Seminar “BIM technologies: progressive methods of automation in the field of design, resource maximization, costing in construction” and so on.
- Design lab workshops
- Round tables for the specialists of the building industry
- School of professional designers and architects which constitutes a new format based on the widely well-loved consultations of designers, i.e. where the visitors can both get fresh ideas for their own projects and raise their knowledge in design, architecture and professional promotion of one’s sales
KazBuild is proud to present for the first time ever:
- BIM-technologies conference
- Master class from the famous Italian architect Simone Micheli
Kazbuild International Exhibition is highly recommended for visiting for those who are interested in arranging reliable supply of various modern building and finishing materials in compliance with the customer requirements as well as expanding the assortment of their own product lines following all current trends and market demand.
This year, the Exhibition is gathering the record-breaking number of new participants – 162, while its exposition will take 4 pavilions of ATAKENT Exhibition Center. Germany, China, Portugal, Poland and Azerbaijan (for the first time) will showcase their national stands.
The collective expositions will be presented by Vladimir, Lipetsk, Krasnoyarsk, Omsk, Pskov, Samara, Tyumen, Uljanov, Chelyabinsk and Yaroslav regions as well as the Republic of Udmurtia.
Participating countries: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Iran, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, Canada, China, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, USA, Taiwan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Finland, France, South Korea.
The umbrella of the exhibition will cover the following sections:
- Construction materials and equipment: ADK Index. Art Roofs, Bauer Maschnen, Elements SRL, Euromax, Mait Spa, Poyatos, PolymerMetall-T, ShymkentCement, Ecovata-Siberia, Liebherr, Masa GmbH, Numetech Coating, Penoplex, Hawkeye Pedershaab/BFS, Honco, Isotrade, Lasco and others.
- Finishing materials and interiors: Cariitti OY, Decomaster, IDEA, MHS, Ribadao, Sun Light, Mir Parketa (the World of Parquet), Mahsan Electric, Bai Bars, CW Floors, Derzhava Lux, Jung, Yaroslavl Oboi (Yaroslavl Wallpapers) and others.
- Window technologies: Anhui Weika, Cuhadaroglu, Fores, Sureks, Okonnie Filtry (Window Filters), Kaban Makina and others.
- Ceramics and stone: Kerama Marazzi, Star Asian, Keramin, Pimar, Akrolithos, Tien Shan Ceramic and many others.
The International Exhibition for domestic and industrial heating, water supply, sanitary, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment – Aquatherm Almaty 2018, will take place in Pavilion 11 at the same time. The exhibition will serve as a platform for holding several international conference “Modern engineering systems of hi-tech buildings” (ABOK, Moscow).
For those visitors who have promocodes of the International Building and Interiors Exhibition Kazbuild, we have arranged an electronic registration. You can get your promocode within the exhibition participants’ news section and on the Facebook page. For more detailed information and registration, please, refer to www.kazbuild.kz
The organizers of the event are Iteca Exhibition Company based in Kazakhstan and its international partner ITE Group PLC (Great Britain). Both events are annually supported by the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Akimat of the city of Almaty.
We are looking forward to greet you at the most interesting and significant construction exhibition of Kazakhstan!