Geosynthetics for road construction and soft polypropylene packaging
GeoLine OOO is a leading manufacturer of geosynthetics for road construction and flexible polypropylene packaging. On March 3rd, 2003, in Tuimazy city, Republic of Bashkortostan, near the M-5 Ural federal highway, the plant on production of geosynthetics, GeoLine OOO, started its activity.
A convenient and advantageous geographical position allows organizing logistics even in the most remote regions of Russia and abroad in a timely and economical manner.
• full cycle and flexibility of production (own equipment to produce raw materials for some types of products);
• a wide range of products;
• high quality on all production stages;
• competitive prices;
• individual approach to each customer.
Based on many years of successful experience in continuous production and introduction of innovations, we invest our energy and resources in the search for solutions that meet the needs of humanity in the field of road construction.
At the KazBuild 2019 GeoLine Company will present:
1) ARMOPOL geomesh for asphalt concrete pavement reinforcement.
2) GEOSIV volumetric geocell material, to increase the bearing capacity of bases, to strengthen and stabilize soils on slopes.
3) GEOLEN geopolitical woven for reinforcement and separation of weak soils.
4) Soft polypropylene container (SPC), for packing bulk products.
Visit the GeoLine company’s stand at KazBuild Exhibition on September 4-6.
Register online and get a free ticket right now.
- Created on .