Wheels and iron castors by a leading Turkish manufactory KAMA company at KazBuild 2015
Founded in 1956 in Turkey, Kama is one of the leader castor & wheel manufacturers.
Apart from being the market leader in its domestic market, Kama also exports over 24 countries in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Russia. With its price/quality ratio, Kama stands as one of the best alternative globally for castor supply.
KAMA PRES SAN. VE TIC. A.S. has succeeded to enter between companies leading in the industry with product quality carried out flexible production method in direction with wide range of product and customer supply and demands.
Our company, which adopts customer satisfaction as a principle, offers products that it produces in Turkish Standards Institution Standards for sectors such as textile, furniture, machinery, automotive.
Principals to be base to our policy in providing service to this sector are specified below:
- To meet customer requirements in time and at will,
- To inform in details to our customers both thorough written technical documents and also verbal about our products,
- To keep product returns to arise from selection faults at minimum level by making selection appropriate for customer expectations,
- To support design and development activities to fulfill sectorial leadership and customer expectations,
- To combine design and R-D studies with flexible production method, to commence quickly mass production,
- To fulfill warranty conditions of our products without leaving our customers in a difficult situation,
- To provide supplier satisfaction by establishing good and substantial dialogs to our suppliers and to offer better and more quality product to our customers in this direction.
- Not content with maintaining our current situation, to determine continuous improvement at each point as our basic philosophy with our manufacture, staff and suppliers
We invite You to visit KAMA stand at KazBuild 2015, 2 – 5 september, Atakent exhibition centre, Almaty.
- Created on .