Plants and machinery for the production of heavy clay and tiles by SACMI at KazBuild 2016
SACMI’s decades of experience and success in the Heavy Clay industry, completed with the takeover of key companies in the sector, now makes SACMI the leader of the Heavy Clay world.
SACMI is a reliable, technologically cutting-edge supplier of complete plants and/or individual machines for the manufacture of:
• masonry blocks (load bearing, nonload
bearing and ceiling);
• roof tiles;
• ventilated facades and extruded tiles.
The advantages offered by Sacmi include:
• minimization of consumption and environmental impact;
• designing a specific plant as a function of available raw materials and the environmental context in order to maximise simplicity, flexibility and economy;
• highly reliable solutions accompanied by outstanding worldwide after-sales services.
The arrival of COSMEC in the SACMI Group, with its 40 years of experience in the automatism sector, adds to GAIOTTO’s tried-and-tested experience in providing robotised solutions; consequently, it is now possible to offer a comprehensive range of reliable, innovative plant engineering solutions that include:
• cutting and forming lines;
• green product handling and loading lines;
• dried product unloading and stacking lines;
• fired product unloading and final packing lines.
Extensive experience, outstanding machine reliability, a strong focus on innovation and widely acknowledged service quality have made SACMI the most competitive provider to the industry.
The detailed information You can be received at KazBuild 2016 exhibition, 5-8 September 2016, Almaty city, "Atakent" IEC.
- Created on .