JBC Chemical will present iron oxide pigment for construction at KazBuild 2018
JBC Chemical is a dynamically developing company in the market of chemical products and building materials, headquarters of which is in South Korea.
Since 1998, JBC Chemical has been manufacturing and supplying iron oxide pigment used in construction for concrete, cement, rubber, plastic, paint and varnish products. In the domestic market of Korea, the company takes a leading position in the production and supply of iron oxide products. The official office in Kazakhstan is in Almaty, the representative offices - in Uzbekistan and Russia. They provide products and services in Russia and other CIS countries.
Based on reliable technologies, high-quality products, the company develops trustful and promising business with customers and partners. The manufacturer provides technical support and consulting, as well as after-sales service.
- Pigments: i/o pigment, titanium dioxide, hybrid pigment, organic pigment
- Concrete blocks / forms: machines for molding concrete blocks; connection technology; design
- Rubber coating / Block / Chips: raw materials for the production of rubber; molding machines, maintenance of technical know-how
- Polyurethane / Epoxide / Acryl / Resin / Binders: the supply of resins and binders necessary for building materials and paints
- Cement for slabs / Mortars: delivery of cement and mortar for slabs and bricks. Exclusive delivery of SPM (South Korea)
- Building chemistry. Sale of raw materials
Come to the exhibition KazBuild 2018 and get to know the products of the company JBC Chemical on 4-6 September in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
To visit the exhibition for free and avoid queues for registration - get your ticket online HERE. Use the promo code KBA2018NEW
- Created on .